• Therapeutic board games
• Sports equipment and new furniture for our adults with autism residence
• Scooters and bikes for gross motor development and practice
• A calming swing for our Snoezelen sensory room
• Tablets and electronic devices to enhance programming and data collection
• Renovations to a basement session room to be warm and welcoming to clients and families as they meet with their therapists
• Three new lawn mowers for our Green Grass Guys Company- a landscaping company which hires adults with autism
• Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) training for staff to enhance communication development among clients
• New and up-dated program materials (i.e. puzzles, board games, arts and crafts, outdoor equipment, etc.) to teach skills such as turn taking, fine motor and gross motor development, play skills, social interactions, communication, and independence
• Flights from Toronto to Vancouver, BC for three of our Camp Unity Junior Leaders to attend and present at The National FASD Conference.
Thank you to our 2015 Donors
The companies and people below have generously purchased corporate packages or donated services, items, or supplies to our iFLY for Woodview event.